selected jobs around the world
Thursday, April 20, 2017
Data Analyst-Saudi Arabia
Data Analyst will collect, organize, store and turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Derive insights by analysing multiple data sources and produce reports for GEA.
2. Ensure the availability of the right framework and tools required to conduct the research and analysis activities.
3. Maintain an up-to-date metrics' database.
4. Creating, sharing, using and managing the knowledge and information of an organization.
5. Collecting data from primary and secondary sources.
6. Ensure the availability of events and sector data and information required to performing the analysis activities.
7. Interpreting data, analysing multiple data sources using statistical techniques and providing ongoing reports.
8. Has a solid and reliable database to be used for analysis and insights generation.
9. Ensure the proper documentation of analysis and research outcomes, and communicates key findings to relevant internal stakeholders within the GEA.
10. Carry out any assignment or job-related tasks as necessary.
Internal Departments within the GEA.
External Consulting Firms.
Market Research Companies.
Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc.).
Documentation and report writing.
Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
Continuous learning and readiness to change.
Judgement and Decision Making.
Bachelor degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, or Information Management.
Experience & Skills:
Minimum two years of experience as a data analyst.
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting
Employer (Private Sector)
Full Time Employee
Monthly Salary Range:
Number of Vacancies:
Years of Experience:
Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)